Monday, November 19, 2012

Task_3-4 Reflection

1. What ideas have you contributed to your team this week?
I was the team leader this week. I was able to research some resources about Authentic Assessment.

2. What role did you play on your team this week?
I was the team leader for "Authentic Assessment"

3. How did you encourage and support your team members this week?
Working in a group is a difficult task, however our group has managed to encourage and support one another week after week. This week,I just told my teammates not to sweat if they feel they haven't contributed enough or has been busy. We have great communication, which has been key to our success.

4. Did the group have any questions or problems this week?
I don't think we had any problems or questions this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment