Sunday, November 4, 2012

Task_3-2 Reflection

                                                         Kung Fu Panda                       
                      What roles did the members of your team have this week?
Like every week, our team does a great job communicating. We researched information regarding our topic for this week.

                      Given your role in the group this week, how did you contribute to the group?
I was on Kauai this week, so I was afraid I wouldn't be able to contribute anything. Thank goodness for Kourtney's idea to do our group assignment on typewith me. I was able to briefly go online and answer one of the questions required.

                       What worked well this week?
I believe our group works well together. We have our facilitator schedule set, and there's always someone volunteering to be the group leader for our group assignment. Typewithme is a huge asset because even if we can't all meet, whomever is able can go online and work on editing the final paper together with everyone's input.

                       What will you do differently next time?
As always, our group does a great job making it work. For me personally, I'd try to manage my time better and hope to do a better job.



No comments:

Post a Comment